Determinedly Confronting Federal White Collar Crime Allegations
Any indictment for a federal white collar crime will result in aggressive prosecution and possible imprisonment. Even before an indictment, investigators are known to spend many months investigating and gathering evidence of possible wrongdoing. A case may take years to resolve. In the event of a conviction, federal sentencing guidelines for economic crimes can be among the most severe.
An experienced federal criminal defense attorney handles every stage of white collar criminal cases proactively. Therefore, the earlier you seek the services of a knowledgeable criminal defense lawyer, the more options you will have in your defense.
Candice Fields Law, PC is located in Sacramento and represents clients throughout central and Northern California. Attorney Candice Fields brings more than 25 years of criminal defense experience to each client and case.
Federal Fraud Charges, Internet Crimes And More
At Candice Fields Law, PC we devote our practice to representing people charged with federal white collar and financial offenses such as the following:
- Bank and financial fraud: False claims, insurance fraud, mortgage fraud, money laundering, identity theft, embezzlement against a U.S. government agency or a national bank, wire fraud and mail fraud are just some types of economic crimes an individual or business can face at the federal level.
- Internet crimes: Internet crimes, or so-called cybercrimes, are increasingly investigated and prosecuted in federal court. These crimes can entail allegations such as identity theft, “phishing,” denial of service attacks or the possession or distribution of illegal pornography. Whatever the charge, we are prepared to develop a strong defense.
- Tax crimes: Tax crimes, including filing a false tax return, tax evasion and related charges can be profoundly damaging. If you have reason to believe the IRS is investigating you or your business, attorney Fields can protect your rights at the earliest juncture.
- Corporate fraud: Our firm is highly qualified to defend your business interests in criminal matters. In addition, when a potential or pending criminal investigation overlaps with civil disputes involving your business, attorney Fields’ extensive business litigation experience offers tangible benefits.
- PPP loan fraud: Pandemic-related prosecutions and investigations have been on the increase since 2020, including both allegations of civil violations and criminal charges.
Contact Candice Fields Law, PC, Premier Federal White Collar Crime Defense Attorney
If you are facing any of the criminal charges mentioned above or believe that you are under investigation, it is critical to seek the help of an experienced and aggressive defense attorney as soon as possible. You can contact Candice Fields Law, PC by calling 916-905-3629 or by completing the online contact form.